Sunday, June 1, 2008

FaMiLy....

fAmily is part of mY liFe..for mE...parents are everything...my Parents are da best person who take care of me until i grew up. without them, i'll not appear in this world. although i don't have much time to live together with my mother.. my father become a HERO...he is father.. but at the same time he is a mother for me..although i am a orphan..i'm lucky coz fortunately i have a father who never feel tired to take care of my family..now, i am 19 years old... and i wanna said that my father love never less....my father was very justice to us..my family was a pole in my life.. when the pole stood tough.. it's show that how harmony the family..but.. nothing is perfect... sometimes the pole will shake... but i always hope that the pole will never fall down................

No comments: